Sunday, June 5, 2011

A surreal moment

I just had a shower with a Tonka truck driven by Tigger.

Yes a surreal moment indeed.

Not so surreal when you back track through my day and realise that the tonka truck was in the bath so I could clean the chocolate milk out of it.

Still surreal?

No it makes perfect sense.

The Tigger, which is not duplo but the other one, was in there to be washed of the vicks that was rubbed all over it (he apparently had a cough).

Not feeling it yet?

Couldn't use the laundry sink because it was full of shoes - they had to be washed of sand and glue (best not to ask......)

Confusion started to set in?

Kitchen sink? Full. Play dough shape cutters left out too long - need to soak multi coloured goo off them.

Bathroom sink? Nope. some one sucked the toothpaste from the tube and then spat it on every spare inch of china.... or so it looks....

We'd be no good in an emergency - no receptacle left to fill with water.

The toilet? No comment.

Makes perfect sense now, yes?

See you tomorrow Tigger, if you wouldn't mind, could you please look the other way next time?

3 comments:

  1. Hehehehehehehe. It sounds like our place.

    Tigger occupies the role of William's crisis counsellor in this house. Must be his cough I've been hearing the last few nights. Makes perfect sense now.

    BTW, this is me, Melbo but bloody Blogger won't let me comment under my own name .. even on my own blog sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes absolute sense to me. Your bathroom sink sounds just like F's - chalky white residue from spat toothpaste everywhere. I'm never in a hurry to clean that area...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Why are kids such arseholes? Really?

    ReplyDelete